Ubisoft has revealed the full rundown of changes and fixes coming to tomorrow’s patch that includes the Dust Line DLC for Rainbow Six Siege. The list is quite extensive, so you can hop over to the Rainbow 6 site to read every little detail, but here are some highlights:
- You can skip the boot sequence when starting the game
- The near death visual effect desaturates the colors less
- New ban systems are in place for cheating and toxic players, with cheating receiving a permanent ban on a second offense
- Lighting has been adjusted to help players see from inside to outside, and in the reverse
- Ranks will be reset for Season 2
Balance changes include things like swapping Sledge’s breach charges for stun grenades, reducing the area of effect of Thatcher’s EMP grenades, and remove the nitro cell as an option for Frost. Cosmetic options are also incoming, as players will be able to unlock, via purchase or in-game currency, different headgear for their operators and charms that attach to their weapons.
Rainbow 6 Siege was released by Ubisoft in December 2015 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The official Pro League just wrapped it’s first season, with PENTA Sports taking the PC crown for Season 1.