Square Enix has revealed Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, a remastered version of the original Final Fantasy XII, which is scheduled to hit PlayStation 4 and PC in 2017.
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age will include an all new job system, The Zodiac, and in-game features, which were said to not be released in the original PlayStation 2 version. Check out the new features down below:
· Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
· True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
· Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
· New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
· Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
· An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Square has mentioned that Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age will be playable at E3 2016.
For more on Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, you’re already in the right place, VG Newswire.