Square Enix has revealed new details for Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3.
According to the company, Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3 Under the Moonlight is set to include new Main Scenario quests, which aim to progress the Stormblood story, and a new raid called The Ridorana Lighthouse. A new dungeon will also be included in patch 4.3 titled The Swallow’s Compass, as well as a new trail. You can check out the complete list of new patch 4.3 additions down below provided by Square Enix:
[box type=”shadow”]• New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
• New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
• New Trial
• New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
• New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
• New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
• New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
• The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
• New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
• Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.[/box]
Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3 is currently scheduled to release in late May.